Fulk Chiropractic Lenexa = Proven Results
The chiropractors at Fulk Chiropractic understand pain.
It’s why they decided to be a doctor in the first place. They see hundreds of Lenexa patients each year experience relief from back pain, neck pain, headaches, sciatica and a whole host of other symptoms.
They see pregnant mothers find relief from pain during pregnancy. Grandparents give them a ‘high-five’ because now they can pick up their grandchildren again.
Soccer and volleyball players are back out on the field and the court sooner, and moms who suffered from migraines are finally able to ride bikes with their kids again.
These are the results of chiropractic care.
It’s the impact that we make on the lives of our patients that give us purpose and drive us to continue to excel at everything we do.
Why Fulk Chiropractic Stands Out
- Fulk Chiropractic Lenexa is Open 7 Days a Week. Yep. We strive to be available when our patients need us, most. That principal has been the driving force that has led us to offer clinic hours that work best for our patients.
- We Are In Network with Every Insurance Plan in Lenexa and the Surrounding Area – We’ve got a list of several of the insurances that we accept (so that you can look up yours and feel at-ease) – BUT, rest assurred that if you don’t see yours on the list, we’re in-network. We promise.
- We Handle All Billing In Our Clinic – So when you call in with a question, someone who thoroughly understands the treatment you received and your insurance benefits can talk with you intelligently.
- We offer 24 Hour Emergency Chiropractic Services – Just in case you hurt your back while lifting furniture at 4am.
Symptoms We Treat | Chiropractor Lenexa
- Back Pain Relief – Studies show that 8 out of 10 people suffer from back pain during their lifetime. Our Lenexa chiropractors have found that providing lower back pain relief through chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy as part of our back pain relief treatment plan has the following results: eliminates pain, increases mobility and flexibility and allows patients the chance to get back to doing the things that they love.
- Relief from Pain During Pregnancy – The 9 months leading up to delivery are very taxing on a woman’s body. As the baby grows, the mother may feel pressure on the sciatic nerve. This is called sciatica, and it is the most common complaint among pregnant mothers. Our Lenexa family chiropractic clinic specializes in pain during pregnancy, providing many women relief from pregnancy pain.
- Sports Injuries Treatment – As practices for each new sports season begin, our Lenexa chiropractors treat many local athletes before the season starts. Our chiropractic clinic specilizes in the treatment of sports injuries of all kinds including football injuries, basketball injuries and hockey injuries.
- Neck Pain Relief – Neck pain is a very common complaint when patients spend several hours in front of a computer screen each day. Our Lenexa chiropractors provide neck pain relief to patients suffering from an auto injury.
- Auto Injury Treatment – auto injuries from a car accident do not always show up immediately after the accident. However, they can have a long-term affect on the body – especially a whiplash injury. Auto injury treatment following the accident can prevent further complications.
- Headache Relief – Our Lenexa chiropractors understand that chronic headaches can have a big affect on your day to day life. Our headache relief treatment consists of identifying the cause of the pain and then correcting the problem at the source. Frequent headaches are not just a ‘part of life.’
- Scoliosis Treatment – Scoliosis pain can be reduced and even eliminated through chiropractic adjustments. Although our chiropractors may not be able to reverse the symptoms, our scoliosis treatment can reduce inflammation and scoliosis pain.
- Sciatica Treatment – As a Lenexa chiropractor, our doctors specialize in sciatica treatment. We uncover the cause of sciatica pain – whether it’s the changes to a woman’s body during pregnancy or a misalignment in the spine pressing on the sciatic nerve.
Best Walking Trails for Back Pain Relief in Lenexa
One of our main goals is to keep our patients active. By providing health tips and local ideas for staying active, we strive to be a health resource to the Lenexa KS community.
Did you know that taking a few minutes to go for a hike can reduce back pain, shorten the time it takes your body to heal, help you to gain strength and even increase flexility? Not to mention that walking regularly can even prevent back pain from reocurring.
We want you to know that staying active can be easy, so we’ve put together a list of some of the best places to go for a walk in and around Lenexa KS.
With 30 parks, Lenexa boasts some of the most beautiful open spaces in Kansas City. Lenexa KS offers area residents and visitors a chance to enjoy the outdoors all around the city. From local parks to large natural areas, Lenexa is the place to take a hike!
Best Places to Take a Hike in Lenexa KS
Check out this list for our top picks for Lenexa hiking trails:
Hidden Woods Park – This little known gem offers a unique walking experience on a boardwalk! This small but beautiful Lenexa park has two nature trails, but our favorite passes through a wooded area. It’s .59 miles from the parking lot along the paved trail, through a loop in the woods and then back to the parking lot.
Mill Creek Streamway Park (Gary L. Haller National Recreation Trail) – This 17 mile trail runs along the Kansas River and travels south towards Olathe. About 4 miles were designed for walking. Access the trail near 18450 W. 95th St. in Lenexa.
Ad Astra Park Trail – This is a scenic .7-mile walking trail that connects to Stone Ridge Trail. This 10-acre park can be accessed near 8265 Mauer Rd, Lenexa, KS.
Little Mill Creek South Park Trail – This .6-mile Lenexa walking trail crosses several bridges and travels through a Catalpua Grove.
Fun Facts about Lenexa KS
Did you know that Lenexa was known as the spinach capitol of the world in the 1930s? Lenexa’s famous spinach festival is still in existence today, but now the city has added a few more activities to their famous spinach festival – including a chili festival, Great Lenexa BBQ Battle and City of Lenexa Freedom Run.
Directions to Fulk Chiropractic
These days the ‘lines’ that divide Lenexa from Olathe are all but nonexistent. Most people drive from Lenexa to Olathe and never know they’re in a new city.
That’s why we consider our doctors Lenexa Chiropractors. We’ve been treating Lenexa patients since 1983 when we first opened the clinic. Today we treat more Lenexa patients than any other Lenexa chiropractor!
Fulk Chiropractic is located just off I-35 and Santa Fe/135 St. From Lenexa, take I-35 south to exit 218 and turn left (heading east). You’ll go through two stoplights, then Fulk Chiropractic will be on the left (north side of Santa Fe) before you get to McDonalds at the corner of Santa Fe and Mur-Len Rd.
Parking is on the east side of the building.
Still not Sure You Need a Lenexa Chiropractor?
Fill out the form below to receive a gift card that covers your initial exam and consultation with one of our chiropractors. This gives you a chance to see if chiropractic treatment can help you – with no out-of-pocket costs. Just print it out and bring it into your first appointment. Here’s where you can schedule an appointment online!