Offering Effective Gardner Chiropractic Treatment Since 1983
The Gardner chiropractors at Fulk Chiropractic focus on results. We work quickly to determine the cause of the pain you’re experiencing and then offer proven treatment options to eliminate that pain and return you to full health.
At Fulk Chiropractic, we want you to live your life to the fullest! Our goal is to provide the treatment you need at the time of the injury, and we know that injuries don’t just happen during the week.
Your time is important to us. With 12 chiropractors, we offer Gardner chiropractic care for the entire family 7 days a week. Many of our patients work late or simply can’t come in during the week. That’s why, our clinic is open Saturday from 8am-5pm and Sunday from 12-5pm so that our patients can receive care when it’s most convenient for them.
Our chiropractors also accept walk-in patients all weekend long!
Gardner Chiropractor – Fulk Chiropractic
Located just 11 miles north on the interstate from Gardner, Fulk Chiropractic treats more Gardner chiropractic patients than any other Gardner chiropractor inside the city.
From Gardner, take I-35 north for 11 miles. Take exit 218 (Santa Fe/135th St.) and turn right (heading east). Go through two stoplights and turn left just before Bank Midwest.
Fulk Chiropractic is a stand-alone building on Santa Fe between Bank Midwest and McDonald’s.
Common Symptoms We Treat
Below is just a partial list of some of the symptoms we treat on a daily basis. Our chiropractors specialize in treating mechanical problems in the spine an joints through conservative chiropractic treatment.
- Back Pain Relief – Did you know that 80% of Gardner’s population suffers from back pain during their lifetime? We have found that providing back pain relief through chiropractic adjustments and physiotherapy eliminates pain, increases mobility and flexibility and allows patients the chance to get back to doing the things they love, most. That’s one of the most-rewarding things about the services we offer!
- Relief from Pain During Pregnancy – As your baby grows, he or she can put pressure on mom’s sciatic nerve – causing back pain and sciatic pain. We specialize in pain during pregnancy, providing many women relief from pregnancy pain. We also partner with several OB/GYN clinics and work with your doctor to ensure that you have a safe and efficient delivery.
- Sports Injuries Treatment – As practices for each new sports season begin, our Gardner chiropractors treat many local athletes before the season even starts! This can prepare them for a lower risk of injury. If an injury does occur, keep in mind that our Gardner chiropractic clinic specilizes in the treatment of sports injuries of all kinds including football injuries, basketball injuries and hockey injuries.
- Neck Pain Relief – Neck pain is now one of the most common injuries we see. This is due to the fact that more and more people work in front of a computer screen all day. This sedentary lifestyle often causes neck pain. Our Gardner chiropractors identify the causes of the pain and offer neck pain relief through chiropractic treatment.
- Auto Injury Treatment – Your injuries after a car accident do not always appear immediately. However, they can have long-term affects on the body – including a whiplash injury if left untreated. Auto injury treatment after the accident can prevent future complications by restoring motion to joints that may have become locked or fixated during the accident.
- Headache Relief – Our Gardner chiropractors understand that the pain from headaches can greatly affect your quality of life. Our headache relief treatment consists of identifying the cause of the pain and then correcting the problem at the source. Frequent headaches are not something you must simply endure or treat with pain medications. When we uncover the source of the pain, we can eliminate it through conservative chiropractic therapy.
- Scoliosis Treatment – Scoliosis pain can be reduced and even eliminated through chiropractic adjustments. Although our chiropractors may not be able to reverse the symptoms, our scoliosis treatment can reduce inflammation and even eliminate scoliosis pain.
- Sciatica Treatment – Sciatica is pain that is felt down the back of the leg. It’s much more common than people realize, but they often do not know how to describe it. We specialize in the treatment of sciatica pain. We uncover the cause of sciatica pain and then provide treatment to restore normal motion.
Enjoy Gardner Parks for Back Pain Relief
We believe that maintaining a healthy lifestyle through moderate exercise, such as walking, can provide back pain relief. Walking stimulates the brain to release serotonin and endorphins. These are chemicals that make you feel better both physically and emotionally. It also stretches muscles – increasing flexiblity.
That’s why, we’ve put together a list of some of the most beautiful places to go for a walk in Gardner Kansas. *Please remember to choose walking paths with a flat surface when you’re body is still healing.
With 18 city parks Gardner KS offers miles of hiking and walking trails! Did you know that taking a few minutes to go for a walk can, shorten the time it takes your body to heal and even help you to regain strength? In addition, walking regularly can even prevent back pain from reoccurring.
Best Walking | Hiking Trails in Gardner Kansas
We’ve put together a list of some of Gardner’s most-poplular places to walk.
Gardner Greenway Corridor
The Gardner Greenway System offers a 1.6 mile looped walking trail that connects Winwood and Brookside Parks. There are several places to stop and sit or to break for a picnic lunch along the way. The park is full of trees and wildflowers – giving you a chance to enjoy nature, even on a hot summer day.
Celebration Park – Gardner
Celebration Park is one of Gardner’s newest and most poplular parks. It offers trails with varying lengths so that you can get out and enjoy nature – no matter how much time you have!
Gardner KS Parks with Walking Trails
Gardner Parks are a perfect place to walk. Here is a list of some of our favorite trails:
- Cornerstone Park | 215 N. Center St., Gardner, KS – .3-mile trail
- Gardner Junction Park | 32500 W. 175th St., Gardner, KS – .09-mile trail
- Stone Creek Park | 475 S. Moonlight Road, Gardner, KS – .5-mile trail
- Veterans Park | 121 West Pawnee Lane, Gardner, KS – .35-mile trail
- Winwood Park | 520 N. White Drive, Gardner, KS – .22-mile trail
Chiropractor Gardner KS
At Fulk Chiropractic we provide chiropractic care to area residents of Gardner KS. We are in-network with every health insurance company in Gardner and offer emergency chiropractic services so that you receive the care you need when you need it, most.
So if your looking for a Gardner chiropractor call 913-764-6237. We provide chiropractic treatment to hundreds of Gardner patients each year. If you’re anywhere within a 50 mile radius of Gardner KS, we can provide you with a same-day appointment.
Gardner KS – Fun Facts
Did you know that Gardner hosts the Johnson County Fair each August? It’s a fun-filled week with bands, 4-H animals, a petting zoo, and numerous Gardner crafters and artisans setting up shop on the fairgrounds. Now you know.
Fulk Chiropractic has sponsored Gardner’s Johnson County Fair every year since 2004! Our booth is usually on the main road or inside the commercial building! We love meeting new faces and talking with old friends! If you head out to Gardner for the fair, look for the Fulk Chiropractic booth! We’ll see you there!
The Gardner Gift Card
Yep. You read that right. This month we’re giving patients from Gardner a gift card worth $155. It covers your initial exam and consultation with one of our talented Gardner chiropractors. This gives you a chance to see if chiropractic can help with your specific symptoms.
Just fill out the form below, print out the coupon and bring it in on your first appointment.
We look forward to meeting you!