Merriam and Shawnee Chiropractic Clinic
The Leader in Merriam and Shawnee Chiropractic Treatment
Since 1983, the chiropractors at Fulk Chiropractic have been helping Shawnee Mission and Merriam patients eliminate back pain, neck pain, headaches and a whole host of other symptoms. We focus on conservative chiropractic treatment that gets results.
Our Shawnee chiropractors understand, first hand, how back pain or headaches impact your daily activities, but they also know that you don’t have to feel that way for long.
Through proven treatment, such as chiropractic adjustments and physiotherapy, our Shawnee chiropractors have helped thousands of patients eliminate pain.
Pain Strikes When You Least Expect It
We’ve heard thousands of stories of patients who were washing dishes, picking something up off the ground or just sitting up in bed when, all of a sudden, a sharp pain left them unable to move.
The truth is that a joint can be injured for quite awhile before you experience any symptoms. Most injuries happen over time, and so they take some time to fully heal.
That’s why our clinic is Open 7 Days a Week with no additional charge for services provided on the weekends. We want to be averrable when our patients need us, most. With over 175 year of combined experience you can rest assured that our chiropractors have the experience and expertise to return you to full health in the shortest amount of time possible.
We are also in-network with every insurance company Shawnee KS and the surrounding metro, so you can relax, knowing our in-house patients accounts staff will ensure you receive the full benefit from your health insurance.
Proven Results from Shawnee Chiropractic Care
Here are just a few of the symptoms we specialize in treating…
- Back Pain – Studies show that 8 out of 10 people suffer from back pain during their lifetime. Our Shawnee chiropractors have found that providing lower back pain relief through chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy as part of our back pain treatment plan has the following results: eliminates pain, increases mobility and flexibility and allows patients the chance to get back to doing what they love.
- Pregnancy Pain – Pregnancy can sometimes be painful. As the baby grows, the mother may feel pressure on the sciatic nerve and need treatment for sciatica or back pain relief treatment. Our clinic specializes in pain during pregnancy, providing many women the natural relief they need from pregnancy pain.
- Sports Injuries – As practices for each new sports season begin, our chiropractors treat many local athletes before the season starts. We specialize in the treatment of sports injuries of all kinds.
- Neck Pain – Neck pain is a very common complaint when patients spend several hours in front of a computer screen each day. Our Shawnee chiropractors also treat patients with neck pain resulting from an auto injury.
- Car Accident Injuries – An auto injury from a car accident does not always appear immediately after the accident. However, these injuries can have long-term affects on the body. Auto injury treatment is necessary to prevent further complications.
- Headaches – Our chiropractors understand that chronic headaches can greatly affect your quality of life. Our headache relief treatment consists of identifying the cause of the pain and then correcting the problem at the source. Frequent headaches are not just a ‘part of life.’
- Scoliosis Pain – Scoliosis pain can be reduced and even eliminated through chiropractic adjustments. Although our chiropractors may not be able to reverse the symptoms, our scoliosis treatment can reduce inflammation and scoliosis pain.
- Sciatica – We specialize in sciatica treatment. We uncover the cause of sciatica pain and treat it at the source.
Directions to Fulk Chiropractic
These days, you can drive from Shawnee to Olathe and never even notice. Our interstates and highways connect all of the suburbs – making it feel like one city.
Fulk Chiropractic is just off I-35. From Shawnee, take I-35 south to exit 218 and turn left (heading east). Our clinic is just after the second stoplight on the left-hand side of the road – only 1 mile off the I-35 exit.
Take a Walk for Back Pain Relief in Shawnee KS
We believe that maintaining a healthy lifestyle through moderate exercise can provide back pain relief for many of our patients suffering from back pain, so we’ve put together a list of some of the most beautiful places to go for a walk in Shawnee Kansas.
Did you know that taking a few minutes to go for a walk can provide back pain relief, shorten the time it takes your body to heal, help you to regain strength and even increase your flexility? In addition, walking regularly can even prevent back pain from reoccurring.
With more than 563 acres of city parks, Shawnee KS offers miles of hiking and walking trails!
Best Walking | Hiking Trails in Shawnee
Shawnee Mission Park – Hiking Trails
Shawnee Mission Park is the largest park in Johnson County and the most visited park in the entire state of Kansas. It is home to ospreys, red-winged blackbirds, blue herons and even bald eagles. Our top picks for hiking trails are:
- South Shore Trail – 3 miles
- North Shore Trail – .6 mile
- Sertoma Woodland Trail – .4 mile
The City of Shawnee KS offers several miles of walking trails with many of them being a loop. Here is a short list of local Shawnee parks that offer walking trail loops:
- Charles J. Stump Park (47th and Woodland) – .6 mile walking trail |Shawnee
- Donald B. Bamblin, Jr Park (60th and Monticello) – .5 mile walking trail | Shawnee
- Garrett Park (47th and Anderson) – .35 mile walking trail | Shawnee
- Gum Springs Park (65th and Cody) – .58 mile walking trail | Shawnee
- KCP&L Park (51st and Long) – .21 mile walking trail | Shawnee
- Listowel Park (71st and Quivira) – .35 mile walking trail | Shawnee
- Monticello Springs Park (79th and Monticello) – .30 mile walking trail | Shawnee
- Swarner Park (63rd and Lackman) – .58 mile walking trail | Shawnee
- West Flanders Park (55th and Nieman) – .48 mile walking trail | Shawnee
- Wedgewood Park (Midland and Blackfish Parkway) – 2 mile walking trail | Shawnee
Need a Chiropractor? Stop by!
If you’re looking for chiropractic treatment that will get you results, you’ve found it. Give us a call at 913-764-6237 or schedule online. We strive to be the best chiropractic clinic in Shawnee by offering chiropractic care 7 days a week. If you’re anywhere within a 30 mile radius of Shawnee KS, we can provide you with a same-day appointment today!
Old Shawnee Days
Our doctors and staff have sponsored Old Shawnee Days every year since 2004! Our booth is just inside the fair on the left! Every year, we enjoy meeting Shawnee residents and offering tips and education about healthy living. If you and your family are coming out to the fair this year, stop by and see us!
In fact, we offer a gift card to patients we meet at Old Shawnee Days each year. The card covers your initial consultation and exam with one of our doctors. The value is $155, and if you’re a resident of Shawnee, it’s yours as well!
Just fill out the form below, print off the coupon and bring it in on your first appointment. We look forward to meeting you!