Fantastic personal customer service. I have been a customer of Fulks for one year now and my back problems have been much relieved. Thank you Dr. Rogers
Fulk Chiropractic Patient Testimonial
I started to see my Lenexa chiropractor Dr. Liperuote over a month ago, and I have felt such a difference in such a short time. I enjoy coming and feel so much better when I do.
Jennifer Young – Lenexa, KS
I would highly recommend Dr. Rogers. He does the best adjustments! The front desk is friendly and I never have to wait long to see the doctor.
Angie – Overland Park
Our very own Dr. Sandra Liperuote, a Kansas City female chiropractor, is a featured speaker for MommyCon Kansas City. MommyCon is a natural parenting convention featuring speakers on topics like: birth, breastfeeding, babywearing, car seat safety and health education. Fulk’s Kansas City Chiropractors are proud to partner with MommyCon Kansas City to help educate expecting mothers on the role of chiropractic care.
Did you know … ?
Back pain is the #1 most common complaint among expecting mothers.
- As pregnant mothers experience rapid weight gain, they often experience strains on their joints and muscles in the lower back region. Chiropractic adjustments help relieve this pressure and revitalize the body.
- Fulk’s Kansas City female chiropractors: Dr. Sandra Liperuote, Dr. Dsjon Martin and Dr. Brenda Beaty are experts in the care of bones, nerves, muscles and joints. All of the joints in your body are part of a musculoskeletal system and its optimal function is necessary for overall good health – including mommy-to-be!
Optimum health begins before birth.
- Children can benefit from chiropractic care before they are born. A healthy diet, proper exercise and a chiropractic lifestyle for mom can help prepare for a happy, healthy baby.
Chiropractic care is a safe and gentle method of alleviating uncomfortable pain associated with pregnancy.
- Those receiving prenatal chiropractic checkups can increase their nervous system capacity to function at its very best. This serves as an important element in creating a healthy foundation for your baby.
The benefits of chiropractic care may also be noticed during delivery.
- Chiropractic care can also help reduce complications of labor. Many chiropractic patients have reported their deliveries were shorter and more comfortable than their deliveries prior to receiving chiropractic care.
If you or someone you know could use these services, please contact Fulk Chiropractic to schedule your initial exam online or call 913-764-6237 or visit our website www.fulkchiropractic.com to learn more.