Kansas City Chiropractor – Open 7 Days a Week
Fulk Chiropractic began in 1983 with one chiropractor, Dr. Charles Fulk. He established a Kansas City chiropractic clinic that was focused on results.
Our goal has not changed.
Today, with 12 chiropractors, Fulk Chiropractic is able to offer the Kansas City community conservative, results-oriented, chiropractic treatment 7 days a week!
We recognize that back pain, headaches or neck pain don’t just happen during “regular business hours.” That’s why we strive to be available when our patients need us, most.
Why You’ll Love Our Kansas City Chiropractors
- We’re Focused on Pain Relief – Through a chiropractic exam and X-rays, our chiropractors determine the cause of you symptoms and then determine a treatment plan that will not only eliminate the pain but it will prevent future injuries.
- Open 7 Days a Week: We’re the only Kansas City Chiropractic clinic that offers extended hours during the week and weekend hours. With 12 chiropractors, we also offer walk-in care!
- We Offer 24-hour Emergency Services – just in case you wake up with serious neck pain at 3am.
- We’re In-Nework with Every Insurance Company in the Kansas City Area. Yes, every one. Here’s a partial list of some of the insurance companies we accept (so that you can find yours and feel a little better.) – BUT, even if yours isn’t on the list, for some reason, we still accept it, and you’ll receive the full insurance benefits available to you. We promise.
- We Handle our Billing Ourselves – So you won’t be sent to a third party agency that doesn’t understand the treatment plan or the services you received. Plus, we offer payment plans to ensure that you receive the care you need, when you need it.
Symptoms We Treat
Fulk Chiropractic Kansas City specializes in treating the following symptoms:
- Back Pain Relief – Studies indicate that 8 out of 10 people will require some type of back pain relief during their lifetime. Our Kansas City chiropractors have found that offering back pain relief through chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy as part of our back pain treatment plan has the following results:
- Eliminates pain
- Increases mobility and flexibility
- Allows patients the chance to get back to doing what they love
- Relief from Pain During Pregnancy – The 9 months leading up to delivery are very taxing on a woman’s body. As the baby grows, the mother may feel pressure on the sciatic nerve and need treatment for sciatica, back pain treatment and even neck pain relief. Fulk Chiropractic Kansas City specializes in pain during pregnancy, and we work with several local OB’s to provide patients with the the care they need.
- Treatment for Sports Injuries – As practice begins, our chiropractors treat many local athletes before the season even starts. Our Kansas City chiropractic clinic specilizes in the treatment of sports injuries of all kinds including football injuries, basketball injuries and even hockey injuries.
- Neck Pain Relief – When patients spend several hours in front of a computer screen each day, they often develop neck pain. Our team of 11 chiropractors specialize in finding the cause, not just in treating the symptoms.
- Auto Injury Treatment – Injuries sustained from an auto injury or a car accident are not always evident, immediately after the accident. However, these injuries can have a long-term affect on your body – especially with a whiplash injury. Auto injury treatment following the accident can prevent further complications and ensure that your body has the chance to heal properly.
- Headache Relief – We understand that having headaches can greatly affect your quality of life. It can hinder your ability to concentrate, make it difficult to focus and the pain is often very distracting. Our headache treatment eliminates the cause and restores balance to several areas of life.
- Scoliosis Treatment – Scoliosis pain can be reduced and even eliminated through chiropractic adjustments. Although our chiropractors may not be able to reverse the symptoms or the curve, our scoliosis treatment can reduce inflammation and lessen or eliminate scoliosis pain.
- Sciatica Treatment – We also specialize in sciatica treatment. We uncover the cause of sciatica pain – whether it’s the changes to a woman’s body during pregnancy or a misalignment in the spine pressing on the sciatic nerve and provide treatment.
Directions to Fulk Chiropractic
These days, you can hop on the interstate and be just about anywhere in Kansas City within just a few minutes. Fulk Chiropractic is located just off I-35 at exit 218/135th St.
From anywhere in Kansas City, take I-35 south to exit 218 and turn left (heading east). Go through two stoplights, and turn left at your first opportunity after the second stoplight. You’ll pass Metcalf Bank. Turn right to drive through the parking lot and park on the east side of our clinic.
Fulk Chiropractic is a stand-alone building on the north side of Santa Fe/135th next to McDonald’s.
Need Back Pain Relief? Take a Hike in Kansas City
Our 12 chiropractors at Fulk Chiropractic provide family chiropractic treatment to patients living and/or working in Kansas City. Our goal is to keep our patients active – providing tips and ideas for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Exercise along with chiropractic treatment has been shown to increase joint mobility and even reduce and eliminate pain and swelling. Kansas City’s green, shady parks offer residents and visitors numerous opportunities to go for a walk.
Best Places to Take a Hike in Kansas City KS
One of Kansas City’s favorite walking trails is in Loose Park. Located just at Wornall Road and 51st St, just south of the plaza, this park is considered one of Kansas City’s gems. It has a beautiful rose garden and is the perfect place for families to enjoy a picnic lunch. There are three walking trails that range from 1 mile-1.5 miles.
Fun Facts about Kansas City KS
Did you know that Charlie Parker, one of the most influential improvisers in jazz, and a central figure in the development of bop in the 1940’s grew up in Kansas City? Now you know!
Still Not Sure About Fulk Chiropractic Kansas City?
Fill out the form below for a gift card that will cover your initial exam with one of our doctors. It will give you a chance to sit down one-on-one with one of our doctors to see if chiropractic can help with your specific condition.