The Leader in Spring Hill KS Chiropractic Treatment
Chiropractor Spring Hill KS
At Fulk Chiropractic, we understand that back pain or neck pain don’t just happen during “regular business hours.” That’s why we offer chiropractic treatment to our patients until 7pm during the week and on Saturdays and Sundays.
With over 175 years of combined experience, we provide our patients with the most thorough chiropractic treatment available. Open 7 days a week, our Spring Hill chiropractors often treat patients who might have otherwise been forced to go to the emergency room.
We are in-network with every insurance company in the Spring Hill area and have an in-house billing department, working closely with your insurance company to make sure you receive your full benefits.
Since 1983, we have been providing Spring Hill and the surrounding community with conservative AND effective chiropractic care. You can rest assured that you’re in good hands with our gifted chiropractors.
Directions to Fulk Chiropractic in Olathe
These days, there’s not much space between Spring Hill KS and Olathe. Most people would drive from one city into the other and never know it. Fulk Chiropractic in south Olathe is just off I-35 on Santa Fe St – only 6 miles from Spring Hill.
That’s why we consider our chiropractors to be Spring Hill chiropractors! In fact, our clinic treats more patients from Spring Hill than any other chiropractor, and several of our staff members live in Spring Hill as well.
From Spring Hill, take I-35 north to the Santa Fe/135th St. exit and turn right. Go through 2 stoplights and look for Fulk Chiropractic on your left before you get to the 3rd stoplight (Mur-Len Rd). Our stand-alone building will be on your left before you get to McDonalds! It’s easiest to turn left just before Metcalf Bank.
Effective Spring Hill Chiropractic Treatment
- Back Pain Relief – Research has shown that 80% of people suffer from back pain during their lifetime. Our Spring Hill chiropractors specialize in back pain relief through chiropractic treatment. We uncover the cause of the pain through an exam and X-rays. Then, through chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy our patients, not only experience pain relief, but they return to doing what they love!
- Sciatica Treatment – Sciatica (pain or numbness that often shoots down the back of the leg) is one of the most-common symptoms we treat. Caused by irritation to the sciatic nerve, it can often cause sharp leg pain. Our doctors carefully determine the cause of sciatic pain and then establish the best course of treatment.
- Neck Pain Relief – In an age where almost everyone is looking down at their phone, computer screen or tablet, neck pain is rampant. Our experienced chiropractors not only provide neck pain relief through chiropractic treatment, but we provide our patients with tips and ideas for maintaining a healthy spine during daily activities.
- Pain During Pregnancy – Pregnancy causes a woman’s body undergo several changes that can sometimes cause pain during pregnancy. Our Spring Hill chiropractors work closely with local OB/GYN’s and MD’s to offer pain relief to the pregnant mother, naturally. We offer specialized treatment that relieves pain while ensuring a relaxed, comfortable experience for both mom and baby.
- Auto Injury Treatment – The impact of even a minor accident on the body can sometimes result in lasting damage if left untreated. Over time, the affected joints lose their mobility and can increase the risk of arthritis. As specialists in joint function, each of our Spring Hill chiropractors take the time to conduct a thorough examination – restoring motion to each joint.
- Scoliosis Treatment – Scoliosis pain can often be eliminated through chiropractic treatment. Our chiropractors offer pain relief and recommendations for scoliosis patients to restore and then maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Headache Relief – Many people believe that headaches are just ‘a part of life.’ In actuality, headaches are a sign that something is wrong. Our doctors work with headache and migraine patients to determine the cause of their symptoms and to eliminate the pain.
- Sports Injuries – Our Spring Hill chiropractors partner with coaches in local schools and city leagues to help student athletes maintain their optimum performance on and off the field. We are specialists in treating sports injuries with a proven track record for getting athletes back to full health quickly.
Stay Active Spring Hill
With numerous parks and natural areas, Spring Hill offers residents several amenities and opportunities to stay active. As specialists in maintaining joint mobility, Fulk Chiropractic’s chiropractors understand the importance of regular exercise.
Spring Hill KS Parks and Walking Trails
One of the best ways to maintain motion is by walking. Following is a list of Spring Hill parks where you can stretch your legs and enjoy the fresh air!
- The Blackhawk Park – Spring Hill KS – This park’s beautiful walking path can be accessed off of Victory Road after heading east on Franklin Street. The 4-acre park is equipped with a new playground, picnic tables and a charcoal grill.
- Melvin Murry Park – Spring Hill KS – This natural area is at 207th St and Barker Road – inside the Woodland Ridge Subdivision. This 16.31 acre park offers 2 ponds, a walking path and fishing.
- Spring Hill City Park – is just 3 blocks west of Webster street near the intersection of Hale and Washington. The park’s shade trees provide the perfect place to picnic while children enjoy the playground, large gazebo and fountain.
Fulk Chiropractic is OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, is in-network with every insurance plan in the Kansas City area and offers same-day appointments.
$155 Gift Card for Spring Hill Patients
Are you wondering if chiropractic treatment will help with your specific condition, but you’re not sure?
Fill out the form below for a $155 gift card that will cover your initial exam and consultation with one of our Spring Hill chiropractors – giving you chance to have a one-on-one consultation with one of our doctors. This will give you a chance to discuss your options with no initial cost.