Leawood Chiropractor | Fulk Chiropractic
Leawood Chiropractic Care When You Need It, Most
At Fulk Chiropractic we understand the back pain or headaches don’t always strike during regular business hours. In fact, most of the time they strike on the weekend – when you’re out enjoying the weather, doing a project on the house or putting away your Christmas decorations.
That’s why our Leawood chiropractors offer chiropractic treatment 7 days a week with walk-in appointments available!
7:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
What Sets Us Apart
- We’re Open 7 Days a Week – If you’re in pain, we’re here to help. Our friendly front desk staff are always happy to hear from you. We’ll fit you in somewhere. We promise!
- We are In-network with Every Health Insurance Plan in Leawood and the Surrounding Community – We’ve got a nice list of health insurance plans on our website, but rest-assured, even if your plan isn’t on our list, we’ve got you covered.
- We Handle All of Our Own Billing – So if you have a question, just call. Our knowledgeable staff will know exactly what services you received and what benefits you have on your health insurance plan.
- We Offer 24 Hour Emergency Chiropractic Care – (for those nights when you throw out your back at 2am.) Hey, it happens!
Common Symptoms We Treat
- Back Pain Relief – Studies show that 8 out of 10 people suffer from back pain during their lifetime. Our Leawood chiropractors have found that providing lower back pain relief through chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy as part of our back pain relief plan has the following results: eliminates pain, increases mobility and flexibility and allows patients the chance to get back to doing what they love.
- Relief from Pain During Pregnancy – The 9 months leading up to delivery are very taxing on a woman’s body. As the baby grows, the mother may feel pressure on the sciatic nerve and need treatment for sciatica, back pain treatment and even relief from neck pain. Our clinic specializes in pain during pregnancy, providing many women relief from pregnancy pain.
- Sports Injuries Treatment – As practices for each new sports season begin, our Leawood chiropractors treat many local athletes before the season starts. Our chiropractic clinic specilizes in the treatment of sports injuries of all kinds including football injuries, basketball injuries and hockey injuries. We treat several sports injuries for Leawood residents, and specialize in treating golf injuries.
- Neck Pain Relief – Neck pain is a very common complaint for patients who spend several hours in front of a computer screen each day. Our doctors treat the cause of neck pain and offer tips to set up workstations properly – preventing future injuries.
- Auto Injury Treatment – injuries sustained from a car accident do not always appear immediately after the accident. However, an auto injury can have long-term affects on the body – especially a whiplash injury. Auto injury treatment after the accident can prevent further complications.
- Headache Relief – Our Leawood chiropractors understand that chronic headaches can greatly affect your quality of life. Our headache relief treatment consists of identifying the cause of the pain and then correcting the problem at the source. Frequent headaches are not just a ‘part of life.’
- Scoliosis Treatment – Scoliosis pain can be reduced and even eliminated through chiropractic adjustments. Although our chiropractors may not be able to reverse the symptoms, our scoliosis treatment can reduce inflammation and scoliosis pain.
- Sciatica Treatment – We specialize in sciatica treatment. We uncover the cause of sciatica pain – whether it’s the changes to a woman’s body during pregnancy or a misalignment in the spine pressing on the sciatic nerve.
Find Back Pain Relief by Walking in Leawood
Walking is a simple and easy way to promote back pain relief. With 6 beautiful local parks, Leawood enjoys some of the most beautiful natural areas in Kansas City. Take a few minutes to plan a trip to one of Leawood’s local parks.
We understand that when you have back pain, it can be a debilitating feeling. Often the last thing you feel like doing is walking. But taking a few minutes to go for a walk in your local park can provide you with some back pain relief, hasten healing, help you to gain strength and increase your body’s flexility. In addition, walking regularly can even prevent back pain from reocurring. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite places to walk and hike in and around Leawood.
Beautiful Places to Go Walking in Leawood KS
Looking for some ideas of where to take a walk? Here’s our list of top picks for Leawood trails:
Tomahawk Creek Greenway Trail – Leawood, KS This 4.1 mile paved path connects Leawood City Park and Tomahawk Creek Park. The trail passes 3 ponds where you’ll see catfish, bluegill and bass. It goes through a bridle path and through several groves of shady trees. You can access the path at Leawood City Park, located at 10601 Lee Boulevard, Leawood, KS.
Indian Creek Greenway Trial – Leawood – This 1.5 mile loop is perfect for getting out and about. It follows indian creek with its lush vegetation and hits all of the highlights of Leawood City Park.
Directions to Fulk Chiropractic
These days, most people travel from Leawood to Olathe and don’t even realize it. When you can hop on 435 or I-35 you can get to almost anywhere.
That’s why we consider our doctors Leawood chiropractors. We treat more Leawood patients than any other Leawood chiropractor in the city.
From Leawood, take 435 south/west to I-35 South. Take Exit 218 off I-35 and turn right (heading east). Exit 218 is the exit for Santa Fe/135th St. Go through 2 stoplights, and then you’ll see Fulk Chiropractic on your left (on the north side of Santa Fe/135th St.). Enter through the doors on the east side of the building.
Still Not, Quite Convinced You Need to See a Leawood Chiropractor?
Complete the form below and receive a gift card worth $155. It covers your initial exam and consultation with one of our experienced chiropractors. This will give you a chance to see if chiropractic can be a help to you.