Serving Overland Park KS since 1983
Fulk Chiropractic has been the leader in Overland Park chiropractic care since 1983. For over 30 years, our group of 12 chiropractors have provided family chiropractic treatment to patients living and/or working near Overland Park, KS.
Open 7 Days a Week, we strive to be available when our patients need us most. We are in-network with every Overland Park health insurance plan and have a proven track-record of uncovering the cause of your pain, not just treating the symptoms.
Located just 1 mile west of Overland Park, our chiropractic clinic treats more patients than any other Overland Park chiropractor in the area!
We provide expedited services to the following zip codes:
- 66210 66207 66210
- 66204 66212 66213
- 66214 66221 66223
- 66224 66225 66251
- 66282 66283
Through chiropractic adjustments and physiotherapy, we have helped thousands of patients in Overland Park and the surrounding community with back pain, headaches, neck pain and hundreds of other ailments.
Symptoms We Treat
- Back Pain Relief – Studies show that 8 out of 10 people suffer from back pain during their lifetime. Our Overland Park chiropractors have found that providing lower back pain relief through chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy as part of our back pain treatment plan has the following results: eliminates pain, increases mobility and flexibility and allows patients the chance to get back to doing what they love.
- Relief from Pain During Pregnancy – The 9 months leading up to delivery are very taxing on a woman’s body. As the baby grows, the mother may feel pressure on the sciatic nerve and need treatment for sciatica, back pain treatment and even neck pain relief. Our Overland Park family chiropractic clinic specializes in pain during pregnancy, providing many women relief from pregnancy pain.
- Treatment for Sports Injuries – Our Overland Park chiropractors treat many local athletes before the season starts. Our chiropractic clinic specilizes in the treatment of sports injuries of all kinds including football injuries, basketball injuries and hockey injuries. We regularly treat soccer injuries in Overland Park as well as golf injuries.
- Neck Pain Relief – Neck pain is a very common complaint when patients spend several hours in front of a computer scre
en each day. We diagnose and treat neck pain in addition to providing our patients with ideas for avoiding future pain or discomfort.
- Auto Injury Treatment – Injuries sustained from car accidents aren’t always obvious immediately after the accident. However, they can have a long-term affect on the body – especially with a whiplash injury. Auto injury treatment following the accident can prevent further complications. Our Overland Park chiropractors specialize in treatment after an auto accident, and our patient accounts department can work with your insurance company to ensure that the correct insurance company pays for your care.
- Headache Relief Treatment – We understand that chronic (and even occasional) headaches can greatly affect your quality of life. Our headache treatment consists of identifying the cause of the pain and then correcting the problem at the source. Frequent headaches are not just a ‘part of life.’
- Scoliosis Treatment – Scoliosis pain can be eliminated through chiropractic adjustments. Although our Overland Park chiropractors may not be able to reverse the symptoms, our scoliosis treatment can reduce the inflammation causing scoliosis pain.
- Sciatica Treatment – We specialize in sciatica treatment. We uncover the cause of sciatica pain – whether it’s the changes to a woman’s body during pregnancy or a misalignment in the spine pressing on the sciatic nerve.
Whatever your symptoms, we’re here to help! We offer same-day appointments and honor walk-ins. With 12 chiropractors in our clinic, we can provide almost immediate chiropractic care 7 days a week!
Directions from 135th St. in Overland Park
Fulk Chiropractic is on 135th St. (also called Santa Fe St). From 135th and US 69 Hwy, take 135 St. west. Our clinic is located just past the intersection of 135th (Santa Fe) and Mur-Len on the north side of the road.
Overland Park Health Tip: Take a Hike for Back Pain Relief
We’re always looking for ways to keep our patients active – providing tips and ideas for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Check out our list of places you can stay active in Overland Park!
When you have back pain, it can be a debilitating feeling. Often the last thing you feel like doing is walking. But taking a few minutes to go for a walk can reduce back pain, shorten the time it takes your body to heal, and help you to gain strength and increase flexility.
In addition, walking regularly can even prevent back pain from reoccurring. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite places to walk and hike in and around Overland Park.
With 83 parks, Overland Park enjoys some of the most beautiful natural areas in Kansas City. Overland Park KS offers area residents and visitors 1,800 acres of open space in the form of parks and natural areas.
Best Places to Take a Hike in Overland Park KS
Looking for some ideas of where to take a walk? Here’s our list of top picks for Overland Park trails:
Indian Creek Bike and Hike Trail – With 17 miles of Overland Park natural beauty and safety (patrolled by the Overland Park Police Department) the Indian Creek Bike and Hike Trail is the premier spot to put one foot in front of the other and go for a walk! Ten miles of this 17 mile trail are in Overland Park, KS. To access the trail, begin at Foxhill South Park at 109th St and El Monte. Then follow the trail south to Forest Creek Park at 125th and Pflumm. For detailed information, check out this map for the Indian / Tomahawk Creek Bike and Hike Trail System.
Turkey Creek Streamway Park Trail – This beautiful trail is paved and runs from 75th St. to Antioch Road. It follows Turkey Creek, passes through a butterfly garden and is often shaded by the deciduous trees near the trail.
Many Overland Park parks offer handicap accessible parking, playgrounds for children, and picnic tables which are close to restrooms and trash services.
Chiropractic Care When You Need it Most
We provide chiropractic care to area residents in and around Overland Park KS. Our experienced chiropractors provide patients with chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy, X-rays and 24 hour emergency chiropractic care.
Located in east Olathe – just 1 mile from Overland Park Fulk Chiropractic’s chiropractors are available when you need them most.
We strive to be the best chiropractic clinic in the Kansas City area by offering chiropractic care 7 days a week. If you’re anywhere within a 50 mile radius of Overland Park KS, we can provide you with a same-day appointment. Schedule an appointment online or call 913-764-6237 to talk with a local chiropractor about your specific symptoms.
Check out this post Why Overland Park is Continually Ranked One of the Best Places to Live
Fun Facts about Overland Park KS
Did you know these famous people were from Overland Park? Tom Kane, Darren Lynn Bousmen, as well as John Lehr and Josh Meyer.
Did you know this? During the winter months, Overland Park, Kansas uses the power of vegetables to clear its streets of ice and snow. They’re testing out a a water-soluble liquid made from sugar beet molasses and magnesium chloride and are truly ‘keeping it green.’ Now you know.
Get a $155 Gift Card
Not sure if chiropractic treatment will help with your specific condition? Fill out the form below for a $155 gift card that will cover your initial exam and consultation with one of our Overland Park chiropractors – giving you a one-on-one opportunity to talk with one of our doctors about your options with no up-front cost to you.